To make purchases, the student must only use credit cards of which he/she is the legitimate holder. Any attempt of manipulation or fraudulent use of the registration process will result in the automatic loss of registration rights and may lead to the corresponding legal actions.
We reserve the right to cancel a course, in which case we would refund the full amount. If you cannot assist on the dates purchased, we can offer you a place on the next available course.
Cancellation Policy for Intensive Week and Weekend courses
- If the course is cancelled by the school, a full refund is applicable, or we can offer a postponement to the next date suitable for you.
- For cancellations made more than 30 working days prior to the date of the course, a full refund is applicable. It is also possible to postpone to a later date (subject to availability).
- For cancellations made more than 16 working days prior to the course no refund is applicable, but we are happy to offer you a place in the next course (subject to availability)
- For cancellations made less than 15 working days prior to the course, it is not possible to change the date nor offer a refund, but we are very willing to try to find a solution wherein everyone is happy.
- Refunds are not applicable in situations beyond our control, such as: floods, fire, public rallies, pandemics, or epidemics.
3 month intensive ceramics course
For cancellations made up to 2 months prior to the course start date a full refund of 100% is applicable.
For cancellations under 2 months prior to course start date, the €2000 deposit is non-returnable, but we can offer you a place on the next available course (scheduled 2-3 times per year).